The jewellery contains precious metals and stones. Made of sterling silver 925, or plated gold 18k.
Our jewelry is traditionally crafted and therefore very delicate. As a result, special care is required. Please, follow the following care instructions:
- Avoid spraying on perfume directly on your jewelry.
Tip: Always wear your jewelry after you’ve spayed your perfume, best avoiding your neck or wrists.
- We recommend to removing your jewelry before stepping in to the shower as well as rings before hand washing to keep shiny for longer.
- Lotions & creams may contain acidic ingredients that react with your pieces. Avoid moisturizing areas of skin that get in contact with your pieces.
- Store your jewelry pieces in a cool, dry place in a box that comes with your piece.
- Avoid swimming with your pieces as chlorine & sea water will react with metals and cause it to tarnish.
- Remove your pieces before going to bed to avoid any accidents that may cause damage to the pieces.
Clean your sterling silver jewelry with a soft 100% cotton (nub free) cloth or flannel cloth and gently rub off any excess makeup.
Remember, silver is a very soft metal and you can scratch it if you aren't careful so don't rub it too briskly.
Never use anything but a clean 100% cotton or a special sterling silver cleaning cloth (a popular choice is Sunshine Polishing Cloth) or very soft bristle brush, like a baby’s tooth brush or a horsehair silver brush.
Paper, polyester, and coarse fabrics often contain wood fibers or synthetics that can cause tiny scratches in the surface of your fine sterling silver jewelry. Dirt left over from previous cleanings can scratch the surface as well.